Ch-rispy

Ch-rispy
Chris 29.11.1990

Thursday, March 4, 2010

***BLACKBERRY***

Today woke up and went Toa Payoh meet Paul . He had his Iphone sold and got his BlackBerry Bold same as mine . Hahas . Waited for quite some time before we are done with everything . Then we went back Causeway Point . Paul went to get his eye solution . And we went Basment to Starhub and check on my BlackBerry . HAHAS . My Turn . But then WTF . They actually went out of stock . So i took one of their leaflet and called the nearest Starhub and Bukit Batok has stock but only one . I ask them if they were able to reserverd it for me as I'll be coming down straight away . But he said that it's based on "First come first basis" . WTF man . So i told Paul we have to hurry up and guess what . We took cab down all for the sake of my BlackBerry . Lol . I guess i'm just crazy over it already . Hahas . While we were on our way down . I saw on the leaflet that there is another shop in West Mall which is also in Bukit Batok . Called and they say there is . And she is willing to reserved it for me if I want . Then I giggled and told Paul everything and he say . You see la . Hahas .




Reached West Mall bought my BlackBerry Bold 9000 . White in colour . And went to Jantzen Salon awhile and chatted with my ex-colleagues . Lol . Then back to Woodlands 883 and played L4D2 . Met Hao Lang, Felicia and Desmond played together for some time . Time to go home now . Packet-ed food home for my family . Went home and i was totally engrossed in my BlackBerry now . Hahas . Today's post shall end here . I'm so happy today . Due to 2 things . Hahahas . BlackBerry Rawks .


What you guys are seeing here in this picture above is exactly what i got . Hahas . Overwhelmed man .

No comments: