Ch-rispy

Ch-rispy
Chris 29.11.1990

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Late posts...

Have not been posting for quite some time . Was quite busy with my things this few days . So have not been posting for a long time . But anyway this is a new blog so I guess not much people will also view my blog . Hahas . This few days not much things really happen just the same old routine L4D2 and surfing the net for jobs . Even though I have a business in hand which I'm helping for my friend . But still my so called not “good” as his requirements for a “job” is at least a CPF . So no choice have to go hunt for jobs . So boring . Now on my way to dhoby gaut for an interview in Sakura International Buffet . Hope everything goes smoothly and I can start work soon . Love my BlackBerry phone . Now using it to type my post . Life this few days has been very fun . Anw I have finally wrote my letter to Ah Beng and Ah Boy . But have not mail it . Can't wait for their replies . I bet they are angry with me now for taking such a long time to write back to them . Hahas . Shall put a stop here . Will promise to post frequently nowadays .

No comments: