Ch-rispy

Ch-rispy
Chris 29.11.1990

Monday, March 22, 2010

Sorry for the late postings again . Quite a few things to state about the happenings this few days . The most recent Saturday that just past was memorable for me . I received a phone call from Paul in the morning telling me that there is this Private Function regarding the opening of Just Diamonds by DeFred and a new launch of product from Paris named Lytess . He told me i was invited and asked me if i were able to make it . So i called my boss and asked him if i could take a day off to attend this Function . He approved it and I went to meet Paul at his house before we cabbed to Suntec convention hall to meet up with the rest . Waited for quite sometime before the event starts . When it started i was filled with total excitement and curiosity as this is the first private function that i have ever been to in my life . Took a whole lot of photos when the models were out on the runway . Shall update it in my blog a.s.a.p. as I'm abit busy nowadays . After the event we went Swensens to had our dinner . Then home after that . Work-Sleep-Work-Sleep . That's what's going on in my life now . Sounds kinda boring but still if i don't work . Where am i going to get money to enjoy right .



Yesterday totally didn't went well for me . I waited at home for the whole day just to spend quality time with that someone special in my life . But I called and called but still to no avail . I waited one whole week just for this day but it all ended up becoming a waste . All i wanted is her to be happy . But i guess without me . She could still be happy too . Is it me that isn't good enough . She must be fucking pissed off with me now . I could never make her happy . Can you tell me what to do . IMYA . and it's ALOT . I really hope you will be by my side now . Really .



Today woke up and went Orchard and walked to Boulevard Residences to meet my boss . Did some servicing services and went to Cantoment area and met another client . Best part after leaving cantoment area . We went Hougang and upon reaching . A car horned at us and starts pointing towards the direction of our back . We stopped by the road side and found out that our car's tyre has deflated . One of my collegeue and me went to another client's house while my boss went to get the tyre changed . Soon it's getting dark . Our last stop was Marsiling and soon after finishing our job . My boss drive me home and rest at home . Blogging now . Shall upload the new photos taken recently a.s.a.p.

No comments: