Ch-rispy

Ch-rispy
Chris 29.11.1990

Friday, March 12, 2010

Drop and Die

This few days has been a real tragic for me . Bad things are happening to me non-stop . It's totally killing me man . If anyone can really feel what i actually feel inside my heart then u will truly understand my pain . Fines has been coming to me twice in just one fucking week and quarrels has been more often now . It's like becoming part of my life now . Why cant it be properly settled rather than always ending up in a conflict . I'm getting tired and i just feel like I'm going to collapse on to the floor anytime now . I don't quite understand . Was it me that is doing it wrong . I dote on you but I was being neglect . To people out there who is reading this . ( Is caring/worrying for others an offence ?) . Someone please answer me . My head's spinning round and round like as if i'm in a roller coaster or something . Now i have to attend court on april again . I totally hate that place . Why do others receive a second chance while i don't . Well, maybe i'm fated to have a life like this . I'm going into working life very soon . Can't slack around anymore . My heart really aches alot . But what can i do about it . NOTHING . Drifting far far apart . Soon i think not even the soul can be seen anymore .

No comments: