Ch-rispy

Ch-rispy
Chris 29.11.1990

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Working life now ...

These few days i have been working . As a Technician . Lol was really fucking fun working with this current boss that i have now . Damn interesting working with him . He was also an ex-convict and he has really changed alot . And now he is a boss of a company himself . My job is too run around Singapore of course is not "run" but drive around and go fix or service other people's air-con . Went to a condominium recently and the apartment was damn fucking big . It's totally 3 to 4 times the size of my house . FYI my house isn't considered small but average . But can you imagine 3-4 times the size of a typical HDB flat . Damn fun . But also quite tiring at the same time as I'm still not very used to working life . So shall slowly adapt to it . This Friday I'll be going to Fann Wong's Neighbour's house . And soon it will be her house . Hahas . Can't wait . Lol . The salary for this job I'm having now is quite reasonable . And i have very good colleagues . All damn funny can . Met Kim Kai for billiard session recently as well . And one of my long time friend Winnie for dinner . But lost my Lip-Stud so sad . But it's okay though . Can always go get another one . As for home . It's me all alone again . I really thought you were really going to totally leave me already . I can't blame you as I have to work and I can't leave you all alone . You will totally rot man . So i hope this few days that you will have enjoyable days . Shall see you soon .

No comments: