Ch-rispy

Ch-rispy
Chris 29.11.1990

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Awesome

Today work was fun . Woke up and went to Payar Lebar and met up with my colleagues . Then helped to cleared some stuff after installing units for our customer . Then the customer which is also a pastor of a church talked to me and ask me to join him in chapel service this Sunday . I didn't know how to reject him as I'm most probably not going to be free as i have to spend quality time with my love one . So all I told him was no promises but "should be no" . Then we went straight to Kovan soon after . Did some servicing stuffs at a bridal studio . And we went to the hawker centre beside it and had our lunch there . After lunch we went to one of the industrial parks located in AngMoKio . Serviced one of the company's air-con . Then went to another company and checked on their air-cons . In this company some thing happen that made me laugh . There was a tripped in electricity in the morning due to the compressor faulty . Then we checked and checked but still we don't see anything wrong . So we went in and took a look at the air-con . One of my colleagues took the remote and pressed on . Just when he press down the button . The whole shop went black out . That was what made me laugh . I told my boss that they should feel proud that they have a controller that can black out the entire shop with just one press . Soon we left the place and we went to Boulevard Residences . One of the most expensive condos in Singapore . People like Fann Wong and David Gan stays in this condo as well . We went in and went straight up to the pent house of this condo . I can tell you this Japanese guy who owns this Condo's penthouse is damn FUCKING rich . Level 34-35-36 is all his apartment . This apartment is a three storey condo cum a rooftop balcony . And just right beside the master's bedroom is a personal swimming pool . We climbed out of the window and checked on the compressor . These photos with the nice scenery are all taken when I climbed and sat outside the window . And some of the interior of the apartment . Not very detailed as we don't have much time and we were in a rush .























After everything was done . I went AngMoKio and had coffee with my boss and off to Bishan i went . Met my parents and had dinner together . We had "Xiao Long Bao" and some other side dishes . Then went back to woodlands and i went to meet Desmond and friends . Played a few matches of billiard then back home . Really can't forget the apartment even until now . It's damn nice . Hahas . Guess I'm abit too exaggerate but it's really awesome . Hope Sunday goes well .

No comments: