Ch-rispy

Ch-rispy
Chris 29.11.1990

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Many Happenings Today ...

Today morning woke up quite early and switched on my lappie and saw something bad . : ( . Did some push ups exercise . Wow damn tiring man . Then had my breakfast and watched the TV awhile and went out to causeway point and met Paul . Reached causeway point and he was talking to some surveyor . And it was about some charity thing . And Paul was so considerate he actually donated $288 to Singapore Heart Foundation . Hahas . I could still remember the surveyor's name which is Jean Ong . Paul and I chatted with her for some time then off to office we went . Reached office went smoke smoke with Glenn and Jasmine . Went up and did some paper work . Around 5pm Paul went to meet his prospect and I chatted with Glenn and soon after it's time to go home .



On my way home . Many things happen . Damn funny lo . I was standing near the MRT's door and there is this Middle-Aged guy in front of me . When we reached Sembawang station . Suddenly there is this sound which goes off like the scramble bike with it's throttle going on . And the sound was coming from the guy's butt whose standing in front of me . I looked at him and he was so embarrassed that he keep on looking into his phone . Where his phone is all the way showing the same thing . Here comes the worst part . I then guarantee that he farted . Because the air around me that i'm breathing is damn FUCKING SMELLY . And I was like kept turning my head to the left to grap for "FRESH AIR" man .



Reached Woodlands and went down to the interchange and board bus home . While on the bus . A liitle baby girl sitting right behind me was singing the song Bad Romance and guess wat . She knows all the lyrics man . I was already giggling as she sounded damn cute man . And while she was singing halfway another stranger's phone rang and you know what . His ringtone was Bad Romance . Damn funny a little girl singing the song here and a ringtone with that song .





Went home and had my dinner . Facebooking and blogging now . So tired . Blackberry Bold 9000 here i come tomorrow . She's not here again . I missed her so much .

No comments: