Ch-rispy

Ch-rispy
Chris 29.11.1990

Friday, March 5, 2010

I did something bad today ...

Today woke up bathe and had my breakfast then went out to Braddel for my Reporting . Reached there and called my officer and my officer says it should be on Monday rather than today . But in my mind i kept thinking that it was today . I then took out my reporting card and it was stated that my reporting date is monday . WTF . I actually came on the wrong date with my mind thinking it's today . Balls man . But still luckily he is available for me . So we chatted and did the usual . Then i went back . But before I left the building i called Cyril and asked where he is . He has finish his sentence and now is a FREEMAN now . He asked me where am i going and i told him i wasn't sure . He say find a helmet and he'll send me back woodlands and we go eat want? I say ok and he asked me to find a Helmet as he only have 1 at that time so we went to get 1 and back to woodlands we went . Met Pinky . So so so glad to see him . Waited for colin and his girl then went 5th floor and had lunch together with them . After eating went smoking and i seperated from them and went aljunied . Prospected sherlin today but only presentation . Follow-ing up with her again as she's in a rush . Time to go home now . Went back woodlands and saw Jean Ong . Hahahas . Chatted with her awhile and off i go . Reached home and feeling so tired now . All my plans for tomorrow is ruined . As the lead isn't even going to be present . So i guess i'll have to find new plans for myself tomorrow then .
I have somethings to share with everyone:



  • Thanks to the people who has been always there for me and encouraging me times after times .
  • Congrats to my sister as she's getting married soon . May God Bless .
  • Tara don't always blur blur de .
  • BlackBerry Rawks
  • Paul you are indeed a very good friend and business partner
  • (Work)Glenn Teo, Desmond Wong and friends thanks for guiding me all this while in changing my life .
  • Thanks to Daddy and Mummy for taking care of me and never give up on me .
  • Thanks Fel for brightening up my days even though i always make you angry .
  • Thanks Wei kang for this Money Making opportunity you have introduced to me .
  • Thanks Jesus for blessing us in life .

***My plans for tomorrow is ruined***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your ch-rispy.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com